NOW it is finished

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM

4

It used to look like this:



Now, it looks like this:



Which looks, in these two particular photos, almost exactly the same. But I promise it is not.

I'm so tired and ready for a break in the "project" momentum that I don't even feel like talking about what I did, but the short version is that I spray painted it Heirloom White, repainted the chalkboard side with Rustoleum chalkboard paint to make sure it was really, really chalkboard-y, and Mod Podged some cute paper down in the storage tray.

Can't have an ugly easel with a tacky red tray messing up my chi, now, can we?



The girls have already made some very nice artwork that is hanging from their display wire, and tomorrow I will show you.

Tonight, I am clocking out.

Comments (4)

I'm always sad when a project of my own choosing sucks the life force out of me.

You're awesome, Rachel! Job well done!!

It's great! I love the paper in the paint tray, that's such a good idea.

I love your whole makeover! I too have moved from really bright bold colors to more neutrals. That way I can use pops of color elsewhere. I likey~