Random thoughts

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 7:25 PM

4

Just a few little bits and bobs rattling around my head today.

* * * * *

We finished Season 4 of Breaking Bad yesterday. NOW WHAT??? I am literally dying waiting here. Hasn't been this bad since the end of the first season of 24.

* * * * *

Dots are deceptively high in calories. And they come in a huge box. It's a conspiracy.

* * * * *



I got these amazing, beautiful blocks from a swap yesterday, and Eve is absolutely in heaven. She's currently using them with our smallest nativity set, who are sometimes Jesus and the wise men, sometimes Clara and Drosselmeyer and the Mouse King, and sometimes the Faerie People.

So far.

* * * * *

I'm no expert on What Is Cool For the Population At Large, but I'm thinking that if there are Ed Hardy neoprene beverage holders sold at the Speed Smart, that moment has passed.

* * * * *

And speaking of the Speed Smart and its wide array of upscale products, I used to love those Hostess Fruit Pies. I kind of want to eat one now, just to know what they really taste like.

* * * * *

Today at the Farmer's Market, Eve was reading aloud the signs (since she is a newly minted confident solo reader!) and took a minute getting through "Davy Jones Seafood". Once she figured it out, she made a face and said "I hate fish! I only like gummy fish in a bag."

* * * * *

I now regularly wash windows, steam clean carpets, do yardwork, cook dinner, and work out. I never, or rarely, used to do any of those things. And I now have more children than ever before.

What was I doing with my time all those years???

Comments (4)

dots ARE a conspiracy! Ha and those blocks are gorgeous...

http://ilookgood.com/

I'm ashamed to say that I own an Ed Hardy kozie. It was a quasi-gag gift.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Love Eve's imagination.