Wifey-do

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, January 13, 2012 at 7:26 PM

1

You know, I had quite enough items on my self-assigned "wifey-do" list already.

Then yesterday, I was in IKEA and I suddenly decided that my girls' room was due for a redesign.

(It totally is. Two girls in one room is a lot going on, especially when one of them dresses like this. Every day. Before she even comes in to tell us she is awake in the morning, she is dressed like a ballerina. Or a warrior princess. Or both.



Tutus, stuffed animals, dolls, doll clothes, pillows, pillow pets, blankets upon blankets, priceless treasures like rocks and shells and sticks and dried leaves, you get the idea. Combined with trying to incorporate both girls' respective favorite colors of yellow and pink, it was way too much even for me.)

So now I'm neck deep in the redecoration. I'm keeping furniture, flooring, and curtains. Everything else is changing. If I'm extremely lucky, I will have pictures on Monday.

Do you feel lucky? Do ya?

Comments (1)

Can't wait to see the results. I'm pretty sure it is going to be awe.some.