Progress

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM

0

So, I'm doing pretty well at implementing my Sanity-Saving Strategies (give me time, I'm sure to mess up big soon - it's only been a few days!)

But it occurred to me this weekend that, although things do tend to run more smoothly when I focus on what activities and routines are good for the family as a whole, I also need to remember to do some things just for me. I've been wanting to go "treasure hunting", aka thrifting, for a couple of weeks, but have been squashing the urge because I didn't want to be selfish and drag everyone along.

Turns out, I can just chuck the kids at David when he gets home and go myself! 2 hours sifting through vintage camel hair coats and pencil skirts does rather soothe the savage beast.

Tomorrow's my birthday, so I don't know if I'll be in or not. It certainly won't be cold enough to wear my new coat (stupid winter-that-wasn't) but maybe I'll put up a picture anyway, just for fun.

Happy Monday!

Comments (0)