The Short Version

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 at 6:19 PM

5

Today was a school holiday, which can really go either way.

By "either way", I mean it can go "mostly insane" or "completely insane".

Today, there were moments - even up to several minutes at a time - that were downright pleasant.

There was the time the rope on Eve's new bath sponge came off, and she was freaking out, until I told her it was now a water lily that just floated on the surface, and then she was happy and I felt like a genius.

There was the time David mowed and trimmed and sprayed the entire front and back yards for weeds. That has nothing to do with the kids, but it's just so awesome.

Then there was the time Eve sang "The Wheels on the Bus" for Iris for bedtime, and she has a tiny high voice, and vibrato, and I just eat it up.



I have an important question for you guys tomorrow, so be sure to swing by so you can give me your input.

Comments (5)

I was thoroughly enjoying Eve's performance when Lexi appeared in the doorway (she snuck out of bed next door) and said, "I'm trying to sleep and that noise is making me have a hard day." HA! Guess I'll watch later....

That vibrato was like, the cutest thing I've ever heard.

Yes! And I love Iris's enthusiastic movements and her HAIR! :)

That video is priceless.

That was precious! :)