Unauthorized absence

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 9:39 PM

4

I've been busy.

Today I:

woke up late (not late enough to be enjoyable, just late enough to make us all late to everything)
fed the tortoise
practiced a blissful hour of yoga
answered the door in a towel (but hey, at least it means I got a shower)
got a new garage door
danced with Iris
wore an outfit that made me happy
wandered around in a great bookstore for a long, long time
made a fun, beautiful impulse purchase (pictures tomorrow, I hope)
introduced the children to the wonder that is a Cadbury cream egg
started a new book
heard beautiful music
ate delicious food
talked to That Guy I Married, about Things That Matter
hugged my mom

Comments (4)

Sounds like a fabulous day to me! Since you also talked to me in it. ;) LOVE YOU!

That sounds like a fabulous day! Love it.

sounds like a good reason to be absent!

sounds like a good reason to be absent!