Dollar Day

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 8:54 PM

2

You guys, it's so super classy - my kids know when we go into "treasure hunting" to be on the lookout for the special colored tag of the day. We walk in Goodwill and Iris shouts at the top of her lungs "PURPLE!" or whatever.

Today was dollar day, and I wanted to go badly enough that I brought all my kids who are on Spring Break - and that is Really, Really Bad.

Orange tags. I snagged me this amazing t-shirt (the tags says "Heritage 1981", the year I was born!) for only a buck - but then I had a 20% off coupon, so technically it was 80 cents.

That's right.

Now, if only I was actually *in* London right now, and my sinus headache was still in Arizona. That would be even better.

P.S. If you've never seen one in the wild - yes, that is really what redheads look like with no makeup on. It is absolutely hilarious the comments I get if I ever choose not to wear mascara that day.

Comments (2)

Ooooh, I wish we had a Goodwill here! And I think you look perfectly fine, transparent eyelashes and all!

Love the shirt!