(Not a whole) day in the life

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, March 19, 2012 at 7:53 PM

0


Before I knew what happened, today turned into Awesome.

I managed to catch a few lovely little moments in the wild:

Iris plays "find the Buddha":



and "scale the pole like Mulan", at which she was fortunately very unsuccessful:



and "dance like a wild dervish baby", which is her very favorite game:



The big kids are back at school today - and after much hesitation, deliberation, and thoughtful preparation (including bringing her trusty boots along in her backpack, just in case), Eve successfully wears her new-to-her purple clogs all day long with no rubbing, stubbing, itching, tickling, or other intolerable sensation:



There is much amusement provided by the fuse beads, which I hate a little bit but mostly really, really love:



I realize my outfit almost *exactly* matches my dining chairs. I think I must love blue and green:





Devlin and That Guy I Married put the finishing touches on their Pinewood Derby car, which will be making its maiden voyage later this week:



Safety first:



And Eve finds her wings!

Comments (0)