Rainy Sunday

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 11:13 AM

1

Well, I'm still sick, so I'm home sneezing and sniffling.

But the kids all have their new Easter clothes and their Daddy took them to church, so I have a picture.

Could you die?



My favorite things:



How I finally found Devlin a shirt that FITS - for $1.99 at Goodwill.

How his dad ties his tie so lovingly, making sure that it's not too long, and not too short, with the knot just so.

How Eve's legs look like toothpicks, and Iris's look like tree trunks, and it's amazing.

How the ONLY shoes I could find to fit Iris were Converse. Maybe someday she can have dainty sparkly shoes like her sister...but it's not looking good right now.

Eve's yellow dress and golden shoes, and perma-misty-smile.

How everyone's hair looks good at the same time! That happens a lot more since I stopped cutting Devlin's hair.

(And I'm not going to lie: when I'm not blowing my nose, it's actually very lovely and quiet around here...)

Comments (1)

They all look great! Honestly, if Iris were wearing sparkly girl shoes I'd be a little worried.