Sharky sharky

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM

4

Eve came home from school on Friday saying that her loose tooth was making it hard for her to eat.

My first thought was to ignore her, because she is a child of many maladies great and small, and she has cried wolf on loose teeth before.

But something told me to take a look anyway, and this is what I found.

Two full-size, all-the-way grown-in permanent teeth just waiting to push those little baby nubs out of their way!

So now we are calling her a shark, and she loves it, and we will continue to call her a shark until those teeth fall out, which may never happen because it might hurt a very tiny bit and she is Very Afraid.

Comments (4)

Love that little shark!

The whole idea of teeth that come in and fall out is just so weird, isn't it? Congrats Evie! I know how she's been looking forward to this!

Yes, it is really, really weird. Your kids just start falling apart one day! I think my perception of this has been colored by a particularly memorable Fringe episode I saw one time involving a creature whose transformation began with his teeth falling out...

Oh, my. What IS it with the rising generation and the sheer TERROR of wiggling & pulling teeth?

I LOVED losing my teeth!

*Ry had a couple of "shark teeth" as well... funny!