All Is Well

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 8:20 PM

3

Cardi and top: Anthro
Skirt: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Zulily
So, I have a blog!  How about that?

David was offered, at the last minute, the opportunity to go to the Coachella music festival last weekend with some friends, so he did that, and it was great.  But I was so busy I just didn't check in here.

(That's usually a good sign.  If I'm grumpy, you'll hear about it.)

I did buy myself a new blouse as a reward to myself for being a completely awesome single parent for the last several days (and not getting to see Radiohead and a whole bunch of other great performers).  It's silk and feels like wearing nothing, only much prettier.

Since we last met, I also:

ran Pat's Run (4.2 miles) in 48:05
broke my brand-new glasses (well, I was holding them and they broke all on their own)
had a rockin' girl's night out
took three kids to church alone
my hair keeps getting taller and taller
attended Cub Scout day camp with Devlin
taught a yoga class! (super informal, but still kind of a bucket list-er)

And with that, I think we're about caught up. 

I'll try to be witty/motivational/insightful tomorrow.  No promises though.





Comments (3)

I, for one, LOVE the "tall" hair. It's fun!

You are always witty. One of my favorite qualities of yours. That was an awkward sentence but hopefully you get it.

How nice of you to still talk to David after going to Coachella without you. Or wait. Did you? I didn't see you clarify that in the post.