Back and Forth

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 9:32 PM

0

The last couple of weeks, for a number of reasons which are very boring and I won't detail, That Guy and I have been obliged to rely on plastic for our spending, instead of our usual cash-in-envelope.

This is very annoying because now we know all each other's exact spending habits - or more specifically, he knows mine, since he pays the bills and does the finances.

Today he was making fun of me because my paper trail basically shows up thusly:

Dutch Brothers
Goodwill
Goodwill
Dutch Brothers
Goodwill
Dutch Brothers
Dutch Brothers
Goodwill



To which I say: this skirt was a DOLLAR, and the top was $3, and that kind of thing takes perseverance!

Earrings: gift from my mom
Top: Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Belt: Anthro
Skirt: wool, vintage (thrifted)
Shoes: clearance at Famous Footwear (so, practically thrifted)

Comments (0)