Good Good Friday

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, April 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM

3



This little light of mine
I'm gonna let it shine
This little light of mine
I'm gonna let it shine
This little light of mine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

Everywhere I go
I'm gonna let it shine
Everywhere I go
I'm gonna let it shine
Everywhere I go
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

I'm not gonna make it shine
I'm just gonna let it shine
I'm not gonna make it shine
I'm just gonna let it shine
I'm not gonna make it shine
I'm just gonna let it shine
Let it shine
Let it shine

Let it shine

Comments (3)

Did you get some nose jewelry?

Hope all is well!

CB

I did!

And all is very, very well. <3

I was going to ask the same thing- it's cute and fits your personality!