Grown-up

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 at 9:40 PM

4

I remembered to get gas, and I knew within a dollar how much it would cost to fill the tank.

I rolled the garbage bin out to the street...the night before.

I cleaned up the kitchen, so it can be tidy for 9 whole hours before my precious children destroy it again with their ridiculous, persistent need to be fed.

I spent the afternoon pulling weeds.

I remembered to buy cotton balls and shampoo.

Do I get a prize for being such a responsible adult?



My grown-up prize is the first tomato from my very own plant, that I remember to water every single day.

It's not very exciting, but there is a certain kind of satisfaction nonetheless.

Comments (4)

Sweet!!!

Go.You. Impressive in so many areas. And...nice tomato! You earned it fair and square!

It looks pretty rewarding to me!! We need those little rewards. Seriously.

This comment has been removed by the author.