In a nutshell

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 6:57 PM

1

Iris: shopping with me (because she comes EVERYWHERE with me)
bright colors
many blankets
snuggling
looking impish
working the crowd
manipulative, but in such a lovable way



Eve: to a casual observer, all looks peaceful
she chose the book
she insists on reading it herself, Spanish words and all
she told everyone where to sit
she will not permit Iris to touch the pages or make any sound without her written permission
having just a tiny bit of a controlling phase



Devlin: this is just one corner of his room
the rest looks 10x worse
yes, it is always like this
so messy and yet so wonderful
just like his brilliant brain
why buy a dinner bell when you can build a Rube Goldberg machine that will make a bell sound?
isn't that so much more interesting?



Also having a robot moment
(he is usually having a robot moment)
I might be a stage mom, but I would totally buy a print like this on Etsy
(that is, if I didn't already have 1,000 of them in my house)

Comments (1)

It's great to take a quick snapshot of what life is like. I love the Devlin bits. Boy, is Ryan much the same! ... and the robot picture is awesome -- if I, also, did not already own many scores of robot pictures as well. ;)