And that's a promise

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, May 7, 2012 at 8:30 PM

0

Eve's classy new hair extension from McDonald's garnered not one, but two mentions in her evening prayer.

























Eve: CeCe is my girlfriend at school.  But I haven't kissed her yet.

*shy smile*

Know why???

*righteous indignation*

Because we aren't allowed to kiss at school!  Isn't that just no fun?  School is no fun without kissing!

*   *   *   *   *

By the way, my girls are obsessed right now with "singalongs" (via YouTube) for their bedtime song, and their current favorite is "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan.  They sing it with a fervor and gusto that is remarkable to behold.

Tomorrow I shall record it, and post it here.

You have my word, and you won't want to miss it.

Comments (0)