Bookends

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM

2


I have been occasionally heard to say that I think, in many ways, it would have been easier for me to have my children five years apart.  It is only because the relationship between Devlin and Iris, 5 years apart almost to the day, is so sweet and special.

Please don't misunderstand me - there is plenty of screeching, pestering, annoying, sabotaging, and drama-queening, from both siblings.

But when the feces hit the rotary oscillator, these two are very much in love.

And each one of these photos basically gave me back five years of life that all the other kid nonsense has taken off.










Comments (2)

That's so cute! That makes me hope our next one (whenever that'll happen) is a girl and that she and Henry will be that cute together.

Sounds like my two little ones. 6 years apart! they can fight and cause serious drama but their love is so sweet. You are a lucky mom