Kick the Bucket

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 10:41 PM

4


(Eve is still sick, but at least now I know what is wrong with her.  She has strep throat!  Apparently it can also cause vomiting, and persistent lethargy and no appetite in a person who claims to have absolutely no actual throat discomfort.  Who knew?)

Anyway, since I'm stuck in Sicky Land, at least I had something to cheer me up today: I bought myself these shoes, which I have wanted since I was a teenager.  I always thought they looked so cool, and now I finally have my very own pair!

This is actually a bucket list item for me, if you can believe it.  Yes, I have shoes on my bucket list.

(Not anymore though!)

Comments (4)

So glad Eve is on the mend. What a sweetheart she was today.

sweet! I just bought same-ish shoes last week in golden brown, love them. My older pair is getting ready to retire.

They're cute! And glad Eve is getting better!

I love that you have shoes on your bucket list...that is my kind of bucket list!! They are cute and fun....and they look smashing with your toenail polish:) Hope everyone gets well soon!!

http://theweekendfile.blogspot.com/