The best, smartest, nicest kids in the world

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 8:48 AM

2


 The kids are off to their first day of school this year.



First grade.



Fourth grade.



(You will be pleased to note that Devlin, completely of his own volition, replaced the planned tie-dye shirt with this more-subdued, but still snappy option.  I confess I am relieved.)

(By the way, those are girls' skinny jeans.)

They really, really wanted to ride their bikes to school (I can't blame them - it takes a third the time of walking, and you get a nice breeze that gives a very realistic "convection oven" effect.)  Eve is still pretty uncertain on two wheels, but I followed them in the car and they made it just fine.

Now, if the rest of the day can be much less eventful than last year's first day, I will consider myself a lucky woman!

Comments (2)

Eve is a vision and Devlin looks very chic...and I might add with a sigh of relief that I was a little nervous about the tye-dye and he's not even my child! What sweet kids you have, Rachel!

eve's hair is DARLING! cute cute kids. ♥