It begins. Again.

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, November 30, 2012 at 3:23 PM

0

See my jeans? You won't again until January...



...because tomorrow is Dressember 1


Come live vicariously on my blog, or - even better - come join us on the Dressember Facebook page as we let neither rain, nor snow, nor cold nor illness, nor fat days nor full calendars, nor lethargy, schlumpiness, nor bad attitudes of any kind dampen our creative, frugal, feminine fun!



And now for the rules:

1. Anything but pants on your lower half. Dress, skirt, tunic, nightie, tutu, ballgown, or any of the above over tights, leggings, etc. All fine. You be your own boss.

2. You do not have to wear a different outfit every single day. Creatively remixing what you already have in new and exciting ways is kind of the whole point, and you certainly do not need to own 31 dresses to participate.

3. You do not need to be female to join in. :)

4. The point is to go outside your comfort zone a bit. If you normally wear sweatpants, that might mean dressing up a little once a week. If you already consider fashion a priority, it might mean challenging yourself to wear things you don't normally get around to, or trying different shape/color/style combinations. Or maybe it means buying absolutely nothing new but participating anyway. We're happy to have you on board, whatever section your ticket is in!

5. Yes, I know I'm in Phoenix, but the fabulous ladies who began this are in Britain, so there goes your "but it's cold!" whatever you were about to say.

6. Photos or it didn't happen! Your face is a really nice bonus. As for myself, almost all of my shots (including the one in this post) will be taken by my 9-year-old on a phone camera, so if it looks like I'm going for an uppity, artistic, model-ish thing, it's probably actually that I put up the only pic I have containing my entire person, relatively in focus. And that's the gospel truth.

I love you guys, and I'm happy to have an excuse to be back blogging regularly! It's been kind of a nice break, but I'm ready to hop back in and I can't think of a more fun way to get started.

See you tomorrow!

Comments (0)