Dressember 14

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 at 2:10 PM

1

I wish I had posted this earlier in the day, before I knew that a young man in Connecticut had taken a gun to an elementary school and killed dozens of people, including 18 children.

I feel like my fingers are too heavy to type.

The state of mental health management and understanding in this country is woefully, tragically, fatally inadequate. That's all I will say about that for now.

I'm going to hit submit, then go back to reading my kids a Christmas story, and painting rocks to look like ladybugs, and listening to their laughter, and their singing, and their fighting...

and the fact that they came home from school today.

Earrings: handmade (but not by me - I wish I knew who!)
Dress: hand-me-down from my mom (true story)
Tights: Spanx
Socks: Steve Madden
Boots: Born

Little can-can move: free of charge

Comments (1)

LOVE the can-can move and love your thoughtful words, Rachel. :)