Dressember 15

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM

1

I am all over the place.

I feel like I am on sensory overload, with a heightened awareness of everything there is to see, hear, and feel.

How can this world be the Brandenburg concertos - and children maimed and then forced to beg in the streets?

How can it be a healthy body, running on a beautiful crisp winter day down streets that smell like orange blossoms - and cancer, that tortures so cruelly and indiscriminately?

How can it be my first-grader, pink cheeks and a blonde bob, wearing a rainbow cape and eating frozen yogurt - and someone else's first-grader who now forever has to hold the memory of hiding from a mad gunman in a cupboard in their classroom?

It's too much. Too much for me right now.

And I'm wearing a dress. Here you go. Spots and stripes day:

Earrings: Here on the Corner
Cardigan: Anthro
Scarf: London souvenir
Dress: Boden
Socks: Sock Dreams
Boots: Born



Comments (1)

Such a sad day, very hard to understand isn't it xx

Your outfit is lovely, sending you big hugs.

Janine xx