Dressember 18

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 2:07 PM

1

Dressember really forces me to be creative, and I love the challenge.

This dress is a light cotton t-shirt dress, one that I usually wear to death all summer (and it's my third summer with it in my closet too) so by the time cool weather rolls around, I'm sick of the sight of it!

That, and this is Dressember Numero Tres for the Wizzle, so you have seen this (and most of my other skirts and dresses) twice before.  Minimum.  I really do try not to repeat a look, either within the month or from one year to another, because, well, that's just not interesting.

Can anyone say "remix"?

Earrings: Halo (and this isn't the last of them either)
Necklace: souvenir from Santa Fe
Denim shirt: Bella Dahl
Striped top (under dress) and red dress: Boden
Belt: Hollister, thrifted
Silver bracelet: Target
Tights: Last Chance
Boots: Report


Comments (1)

I love how you have styled this outfit, you look cute.

Janine xx
http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/