Dressember 19

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 2:06 PM

1

It's all unseasonably warm and stuff.  Again.

Today is "whirling Wednesday", and while I opted to prioritize a completely new dress without a fun flared skirt over a more whirling-friendly repeat, I am definitely showcasing circular motion!

This morning was Iris's preschool Christmas program, and it must be said that the yogistic (did I just make that up just now?) contortions, squats, and balances in which I participated to get a clear line of sight for the video camera really, REALLY made me wish I had been wearing pants.

But I was not wearing pants. 

  

Earrings: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Sora Designs
Top: Anthro
Dress: Target
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Seychelles

Comments (1)

I was mesmerized by your necklace in the first picture- how perfectly aligned it is with the background. Must. Stop. Staring. Too cute, as always!