Dressember 20 - winterized!

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 4:34 PM

0

So, since I mentioned I was freezing, I thought I would show how I would take an outfit from summer-ish to winter-ish.

You're all cool with that, right?

1. I chose the tights. Just thought the turquoise would be fun. 

2. I didn't love how it looked with the flats, so I chose short booties to cover most of the really bold turquoise but not the fun lace. Plus, I just feel cool whenever I wear shoes that require a shoehorn.

3. I went into the closet to grab a scarf, and saw this jacket hanging there. It's new, it's fun, and look! Turquoise!

4. I've never worn this scarf with this jacket, and two different plaids might be a little much for some people, but I thought the colors went perfectly. And it's sooooo snuggly warm.

5. I buttoned the shirt under the coat, because it looked kind of dumpy with them both open. 

6. Last, I ditched the belt because a) it looked too busy, and b) sometimes you just need a big loosey goosey eat-whatever-you-want-for-dinner look.

Tada! There's my thought process. Turquoise is a neutral, comfort and cuteness are friends, and every outfit should contain at least three separate patterns. 

You're welcome.

Comments (0)