Dressember 23

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 7:51 PM

1

Just so you know, I twisted my ankle the day before this photo (it happened while vacuuming pine needles, apple cores, and smarties wrappers out of my van - if you must know).

But these shoes hadn't yet made a Dressember appearance, and they are just so killer, so I put them on, balanced myself very carefully, had Devlin snap a picture...

...and then went and changed into comfy flat boots so I didn't kill myself.

Earrings: So Good Jewelry
Necklaces: Sora Designs
Top: Banana Republic, thrifted
Belt: thrifted
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Michael Kors

Comments (1)

Sorry to hear about your ankle. Those shoes are amazing, I can see why you wanted to put them on anyway! A lovely look.

Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend