Dressember 3

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, December 3, 2012 at 2:21 PM

1

Well, if it's going to be 80 degrees, then I'm going to just run right through my light summery dresses and hopefully, mid-month, I can get back down to the fun business of layering and tights and scarves and whatnot.

An unexpected sick day (for Eve) means that I needed a pick-me-up - and my "lucky" dress was just the thing. A nice cheery dress and purple shoes is a winner, no matter the weather, right?

Dress: Anthro
Earrings: gift (I looooove pearls)
Necklace: Last Chance
Shoes: Frye

P.S. I almost forgot! I'm just doing Dressember for fun, but some people also use it as a fundraising opportunity. I have just one such friend, and I'd love it if you went and poked your hear in her little corner of the world. (Side note: If you live in the Ogden UT area, you really NEED to be reading this blog!

Comments (1)

So cute! I love this idea.