Dressember 31, the last day

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Monday, December 31, 2012 at 6:04 PM

3

I just adore New Year's Eve.

I don't usually make specific resolutions, but I always love the moment to reflect, to look back, and to look forward.

It's basically two of my favorite things: a legit awesome party, and a time to celebrate all that bonds us together as humans.

A time to forget, for a night, that which drives us apart.

For auld lang syne, my dear -

for auld lang syne.

Red lip: Obsessive Compulsive lip tar
Nails: OPI Lincoln Park After Dark
Earrings: gift from my mom
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Dress and belt: Bettie Page (gift from my dad)
Shoes: Aldo, thrifted
Smile: from me to you

Comments (3)

I really like your dress, Happy New Year!

Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend

LOVE IT.

I nominated you for the Liebster award (apologies if you have already been nominated or not interested in this kind of thing) but if you are interested..

http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

Janine xx
BakeGlueandTrend