Dressember 5

Posted by The Wizzle | Posted on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:15 PM

1

I won't bore you with all the details (mostly because I don't think I could adequately convey in a blog post just how insanely productive and on-the-ball I was today), but let's just say my time management skills were EPIC.

I so richly deserve a trip to Goodwill for Dollar Day tomorrow, treasure hunting for some new Dressember pretties, don't you think?

It's all about the jacket today, though. The jacket that I didn't *really* wear, because it was 81 degrees. I wore it to work, after dinner, and I wore it for this photo, and by golly I'll wear it if it ever decides to actually be winter around here!

Jacket: Anthro (clearance!)
Skirt: Boden
Bracelet: gift
Shoes: bp

Comments (1)

you know what's funny... i got up the other day, realizing it was december and thought of you while simultaneously realizing that maybe this month i should get dressed at all! and see, you look fabulous every day! can't wait to see your goodwill finds. you are the best thrifter!